Effective as of: 19 June 2023
- The information we collect about you and how we use it
We need to collect and use certain Personal Data to provide the Services to you and fulfill the promises we make to you in the Terms of Service:
- Some of our Services require you to register with us or sign up for an account before you can use them. Where this is the case, you provide us with information that you choose to use on our Services. We collect and use this information in order to authenticate you when you register an account and use the Services, to make sure you are eligible and able to receive the Services, and so that you receive the correct version of the Services.
- We collect and use your device location information as you use our Services, including how you move around and events that occur during in app activity. Our Services include location based activities whose core feature is to provide an experience tied to your real world location, so we need to know where you are to operate these apps and games for you, and to plan the location of in-game resources. We identify your location using a variety of technologies, including GPS, the WiFi points you are accessing the Service through and mobile/cell tower triangulation.
- We also collect and use your in-game or in-app actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, device OS, model, configuration, settings, and information about third-party applications or software installed on your device), to operate the Services for you and to personalize your gameplay and user experience. We will also generate an internal account ID when you use certain Services to associate you with an account.
- We further use the information above in order to provide technical and customer support to you.
- Our games and apps might include innovative features which allow you and other players to view and interact with the same virtual objects at the same time in a shared physical space. They also allow you to leave persistent virtual objects at real world locations, so other players can see them even when you are not there, and so you can see them when you return. In order to provide you with these AR experiences, Sonaris needs to collect geospatial data and images from your device camera and sensors during your AR experiences. Please see our Help Center for more information on AR experiences and Privacy.
In addition, we have and rely on a legitimate interest in using your Personal Data as follows:
- Using your IP address, browser type, operating system, the web page you were visiting before accessing our Services, the pages of our Services which you browsed or the features you used, and the time spent on those pages or features, the links on our Services that you click on, device and advertising identifiers, age, gender, as well as actions you take during gameplay, your in-app user settings, preferences (including avatar characteristics), and your in-app purchases to learn about our users, and understand who is using our Services and how.
- Using your contact information, namely your email address in order to communicate with you to provide technical and customer support.
- Using your internal account ID and in-game username in order to attribute to your account any user content (such as local points of interest) that you elect to submit to Sonaris through the Services.
- Using your email address and device information in order to share updates and news with you either within the apps or by email. You can unsubscribe from these at any time in your device settings or in-app settings.
- We collect content you provide such as images, text, and/or video to provide social features within our games and apps so you can interact and play with other players, including storing your communications, content, and other information shared with those players, finding your friends and being found by them, including through imported contacts, and sharing your gameplay or in-app experience and achievements with your friends or other players. You can visit your Sonaris Profile or in-app settings for opt-out options. We may monitor and moderate content you provide to our Services to protect Sonaris, or to protect the rights and safety of others.
- To improve the features that we offer you through the Services, or to provide you with new or additional features for our Services.
- To organize and run live events based on or featuring our games.
- Using your in-app actions and achievements, as well as certain information about your mobile device (including device identifiers, device OS, model, configuration, settings, and information about third-party applications or software installed on your device), to carry out anti-fraud and anti-cheating measures against behaviors prohibited under our Terms of Service, to prevent abuse, and to provide a fair gaming experience to all players.
- To make legal or regulatory disclosures and to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
Web analytics is the term given to a method for collecting and assessing the behavior of visitors to websites. This includes the analysis of traffic patterns in order, for example, to determine the frequency of visits to certain parts of a website, or to find out what information and services our visitors are most interested in. For these purposes, we primarily make use of click-stream data and the other techniques listed above. Web analytics are carried out by Google Analytics and/or other selected parties. You can find out more information about the processing of web analytics data by Google Analytics in paragraph below.
The web analytic services on our website are provided by Google Analytics (https://www.google.com/analytics/). This means that when you visit our website, a cookie by Google Analytics will be stored on your computer or mobile device, except when your browser settings don’t allow for such cookies.
This further means that when you visit our website, the web analytics data described above – including the “click-stream data”, the data from “web beacons and tracking links” and information stored in Google Analytics’ cookies – will be sent to Google Analytics for analysis for and on behalf of us. Please note that if you have created an online profile at our website and if you are logged on in this profile, a unique number identifying this profile is also being sent to Google Analytics in order to be able to match the web analytics data to this profile.
You can learn more about the Google Analytics opt-out browser add on at: https://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=181881
Our website uses retargeting technologies within the internet. This enables us to show our visitors, who were already interested in our shop and our products, advertisement from us on partner websites. We are convinced that the display of a personalized, interest-based advertising is more interesting than advertising that does not have a personal connection.
- Who we share information with
We will not share any Personal Data that we have collected from or about you except as described below:
- run, operate, and maintain our Services through third-party platform and software tools;
- perform content moderation and crash analytics;
- run email and mobile messaging campaigns;
- perform game, app, and marketing analytics;
- to provide measurement services and target ads ;
- administer live events, including registering players, managing check-in and attendance, verifying eligibility and prize fulfillment;
- provide payment attribution;
- provide technical and customer support; and
- process payments for live events ticketing or other purchases.
Information Shared with Other Players or Users. When you use the Services, and in particular when you play our games, use social features within those games (including cross-game features), or take part in live events, we will share certain Personal Data with other players or users. This Personal Data includes your in-game or in-app profile (such as your username, your avatar, your online status, and your team), your in-game or in-app actions and achievements, real-world locations associated with your gameplay, or which gameplay resources you interacted with when playing the game; Sonaris does not control and is not responsible for the practices of these third-party sharing features.
Information Shared with Third Parties. We share Anonymous Data with third parties for industry and market analysis. We may share Personal Data with our third-party publishing partners for their direct marketing purposes only if we have your express permission. We do not share Personal Data with any other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We only share information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties when we reasonably believe necessary or appropriate: (a) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas and warrants); (b) to protect our property, rights, and safety and the property, rights, and safety of a third party or the public in general; or (c) to investigate and stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical, or legally actionable.
- How your Personal Data is transferred
- How we keep your Personal Data safe
We have appropriate legal, organizational and technical security measures in place to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, improperly altered or disclosed. We also limit access to your Personal Data to employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
- How long we will keep your Personal Data
- Your rights and choices
- Using our website may require you to provide personal data such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. These personal data will be collected and processed by Sonaris and/or by appointed providers on the basis of Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR (performance of contractual relationships with you). Personal data will not be passed on to third parties, with the exception of partners, which are also involved in the activities on the website. In the event data collected will be transferred to the respective third party it shall be exclusively for the above-mentioned purpose. As soon as the process is completed and the data provided is no longer required, they are deleted, unless continued storage is required on legal grounds.
- You have the right:
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR to obtain information about the personal data processed by us;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR DSGVO to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR to obtain the erasure of the personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression or information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment exercise or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR to obtain the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose their erasure and we no longer require the data, but you require these for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to their processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data in a structure, commonly used and machine-readable format or have such transmitted to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. You can usually contact the supervisory authority at your normal place of residence or your workplace or where we are headquartered for this.
- Such personal data as may be collected, saved, transferred, processed or used shall be consulted by Sonaris and by such providers as are appointed in this connection – together with any partners which may be involved – and collected, saved etc by any involved 3rd parties exclusively for that purpose and shall be deleted once the activity has been wound up in its entirety, unless there are compulsory legal reasons requiring that the data should not be deleted. Otherwise, the general data-protection guidelines of Sonaris shall apply.
- Third Parties
If you have any questions or complaints about the processing of your personal details or about our Privacy Notice you are welcome to contact us. The contact details are:
- Through our customer service via phone +972-2-6535880.
- – By email: email@example.com
- – Registered Mail to Jerusalem Season of Culture , Naomi 4, Jerusalem, Israel 9355204 (please note “for customer service – cancellation of a eCom sale)”
To exercise your privacy rights please, contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can call us at +972-2-6535880
Changes to this Privacy Notice:
Sonaris has pledged to adhere to the fundamental principles of Data Protection and considers this Privacy Notice as being binding in nature. We therefore regularly review our Privacy Notice in order to ensure that it is free or errors, is clearly visible on our website, contains all the required information, is implemented in full, and is compliant with the Data Protection principles. This Privacy Notice may be changed from time to time in order to keep pace with new developments and opportunities relating to the Internet and to stay in line with prevailing legislation. We will not restrict your rights granted in accordance with this Privacy Notice without your explicit consent. Significant changes to the policy will be publicized on our website along with an updated version of the Privacy Notice.